The gym has reopened June 10, 2021 in accordance with current Alberta public health measures.
Please continue to:
- Practice physical distancing while using the gym
- Clean up after your workout using the provided wipes and disinfectant
- Stay within the area you have booked
- No drop in visits are permitted, access is only allowed after approval of appointments made in advance through the TransAlta Place POWER HOUSE booking system.
The fitness center is now separated into three activity zones:Cardio, Floor & Weights
There is a maximum of four people
in the POWER HOUSE at one time. One person in the floor and weight zone and two people in the cardio zone. Masks are not mandatory while in your activity zone.NEW!
Two person cardio zone. Please keep a minimum of 3 metres or 9 feet apart while sharing the cardio zone. Please choose your equipment accordingly.
The Power House is open from 5:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m
Please follow the steps below to complete your activity session booking.
- Choose an activity zone from the choices below
- Select your date and time, available in one hour time slots. If you would like to book two or three activities, you will need to complete separate bookings
- Enter your first and last name and email address
- Click Book
Bookings can be made up to 48 hours in advance up to 1 hour in advance.
*Due to high demand for the limited space and access for others to book their session, please limit bookings to one zone per hour and one hour per zone. Please cancel your booking if you are unable to attend your session.
You will receive an email confirmation for your session and your access card will be activated for each session booked. You can reschedule, cancel or complete a new booking by clicking Manage Booking in this email.
POWER HOUSE protocols:
- Please ensure to stay in your activity zone during your scheduled time and be respectful of others at all times
- Please replace weights and all equipment to their designated spot when you are finished using them
- Please wipe what you touch, cleaning cardio equipment, mats and weights with the provided disinfectant spray and wipes
- You will be considered a no show and forfeit your time once 30 minutes has past
- Failure to follow these protocols will result in revoked privileges to the POWER HOUSE facility
Thank you for you cooperation.